Saturday, December 11, 2010

Self Revelation

Self in revelation presences mystery, possibility, curiosity and the awareness of something known yet intangible.

Unveiled this past year, the matter I was born into, the form of me, is not the whole of me.

It’s possible wholeness may be more likened to an arousal of a deeper essence activated and united with its sensory/energetic system; temporarily housed and known in a body intelligent and borrowed from earth.

The chirping of the birds outside remind me I am locatable. The same moment moves my hand to write an invocation from a voice unseen yet deeply present. The depth of this presence is rising and embracing me with its warmth, love, truths, generosity and sacredness.

My, mind, my body and its systems are welcoming and reorganizing to hold and move with a consciousness that wants nothing more than my full presence. In this place, I am becoming more discerning of the ways in which engage this presence with the world outside of me; a place of many distractions in the guise of opportunities.

How much of and what is needed to live a life that maintains the joy of living in full presence. If considered a sacred inquiry, what is to be invited and what is to be moved away?

Gangaji says the answers come when we have found home in ourselves.

written by one of METApoints Facilitators Patty Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment