Monday, March 8, 2010

A Powerful Share

This is a share from one of the participants in the new Advanced Studies Program: Facilitators of Consciousness

"It’s hard to believe and articulate the experience of awakening unless you actually have had it.

I believe the FTPII field has quickened my understanding that I am not separate from the greater whole and I am whole; completely in tact. AND, I actually feel more independent within these parameters. WOW and it’s only going to get better! I think fun times are around the corner.

It’s like Avatar using his legs for the first time; so much joy and exhilaration in the experience and the capacity. On my walk today, my observer saw and reflected back to me that my “I” is a thimble of resource and indicated that the truth is that my sources of resource are vast beyond my comprehension. I can’t begin to tell you what that reflection feels like.
Quite honestly, I’m surprised you haven’t exploded with all your knowing and experience. Or maybe you have and have chosen to return numerous times.

I have tremendous gratitude in being on this journey with you and understand now what I am to be a steward of."

Much Love, Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment