Thursday, October 22, 2009

Have you ever heard the story of the person looking for the keys in the light of the lamp only to find the keys were near the lamp in the dark. How we think about money, relationship, health, work, God, love, and on and on is shifting out of anything we have known before into as Hal in Space Odysessy 2001 would say, "Something Wonderful."
Can you imagine yourself in a conversation laughing as you say, "It doesn't matter if I have money, a job, or even feel good! I have ME!!!! in unity with All Creation!"
Inconceivable? Not for some! Someone who resisted doing the Language of Unity templates was sharing with me the other day that there was no way she could have the reality she is existing in today without them now. She said, "Even if someone told me I was going to end up living on the street, I would be fine." And, she isn't living on the street. The unity and love and manifestation in her life is beautiful to behold!
I have asked people who have worked with the Language of Unity templates to comment through this blog! We live with our minds 24/7. When they work right, they are our greatest ally!
Please schedule to do the Founational Templates and join us in 2010 for an amazing journey of You!

3 comments:

  1. These templates are worth the brain twist that occurred in me in order to learn them. They have a dimensional architecture that transcends other "law of attraction" techniques that I have practiced. Alignments, qualities, and situations that my heart and soul have been calling for began to happen and are still unfolding. There has been a brilliant specificity to the way in which these things are happening that I feel has been both a response by the Universe--and a creation beyond my own imagining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto on what Ava said! The more I do these Templates, I am
    experiencing BEING a magical web of connection. How this happens is the magic, what happens is incredible to watch and when this happens is always sooner than I imagined. I do several a week now and what a difference! Explaining the Templates can come across as simplistic. DOING the Templates changes your relationship to everything you think, do and feel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doing the Template practices helps you to manifest alchemical gold as you are in touch with both the wisdom of your multidimensional selves and the Blueprint for Creation itself. They are a very fun and creative way to explore the highest levels of being, doing having. In the past 9 months, I have manifested/married my TRUE LOVE,moved into a beautiful home and started giving parenting prep seminars. Tantra knows!!! so can you with her help!!

    ReplyDelete